If an app on your tablet isn't working properly, we recommend trying the following troubleshooting steps:
- Check to see if there is an update for the app available in the Google Play store
- Go to Settings > Apps, select the app in question, and then touch "Force stop."
- Go to Settings > Apps, select the app in question, and then touch "Clear cache."
- Go to Settings > Apps, select the app in question, and then touch "Clear data."Caution: Any data saved in this app will be erased.
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
- If you downloaded the app from the Google Play store, try contacting the developer of the app for further assistance.
To find the contact information for a developer of an app in the Google Play store:
- Open the Google Play store and select the app in question.
- On the app's description page, scroll down to the "Developer" section.
- An email address, a phone number or a website will be provided.
--- Cheers !!!